Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DAY 9: More work in the yard and inside

THE TOILETS CAME TODAY!

Today was a busy day for me. I spent about 5 hours pulling up a cactus and cleaning the brick patio out back. At one point, I got excited because the guys were tearing down the last wall to come down and ran to get my camera. In the process, I fell through the wood deck. Oh well, one more thing to replace.

Notice the lack of succulents below the window...


The garden-to-be-determined in front of the kitchen window...


The guys were busy in the house re-framing the new/old linen closet, breaking through to the master bedroom from the bathroom and cleaning the pile of demo material. The most exciting part was the last wall. The wall to the right of the front door is now gone. It completes the open floor plan for the Family/Living Room and Kitchen.


Framing in the family room/living room:





Opening the closet between the master bedroom and bathroom:



The new hall/master bathrom:


Tomorrow the Beam Comes!

No comments: